What if you could enter a negotiation, consider your options, make a decision, and sign all in one day? Just suppose there is a much easier, simpler, and quicker way to deal houses without requiring you to go through a hundred-page contract. Just imagine buying several houses at once, in one day, without the hassles of trying to understand a contract written in old Shakespeare.
In this podcast, Chris Jackson will discuss with us how we turned those big fat contracts into a single-page contract and why we should start using them now! Among the things that Chris will share include:
- How the one-page real estate contracts were created
- What the purpose of the one page contract is and why the old way is so outdated
- How we made buying real estate faster and easier by using a one-page real estate contract
- Plus, more on the huge opportunities and benefits from the use of one-page real estate contracts!
Listen in now to this week’s podcast as this one will leave a mark on history and the way EVERYONE transacts property forever!
Products & Resources
Have you seen the Creative Real Estate Products page? Everything we recommend lives here.
Stay updated with the Creative Real Estate podcast (fill your details in on the right):
- Get an instant alert when a new episode is launched.
- Receive a word for word PDF transcript for each episode.
- Be the first to get your hands on new value-packed tools and resources that will put you on the right path to real estate wealth.
Subscribe via iTunes