Let’s face it, no matter how much we listen and learn all the nuts and bolts of real estate, we’ll still have questions. No matter how much we draw a general picture of the common housing problems, a unique problem will always pop out and we’ll find ourselves on a brick wall without any idea on how to solve it.
Due to the questions that have rolled in from our subscribers, Ben and I are dedicating this podcast to answering those questions and trying to solve your house problems that you have also sent in through email.
Some of the questions that we will ponder on in this podcast are:
- How to sell a house with 100 per cent debt?
- How to arrange ongoing payments on the house with the seller while still in the process of buying and selling?
- How to deal with sellers who want to finish renovations before letting go of the house?
- Who owes the money left on the house by the original seller and when do they get their money?
- What to do with a seller who has no plans of moving out of the house you’re buying?
- Plus a lot more unique problems about houses and funding that will test our creative thinking!
This episode is all about YOU! Listen in now to this podcast and find out how Ben and I will solve real problems and answer real questions through creative real estate! One of these situations might be similar to what you are experiencing now!
Products & Resources
Have you seen the Creative Real Estate Products page? Everything we recommend lives here.
Stay updated with the Creative Real Estate podcast (fill your details in on the right):
- Get an instant alert when a new episode is launched.
- Receive a word for word PDF transcript for each episode.
- Be the first to get your hands on new value-packed tools and resources that will put you on the right path to real estate wealth.
Subscribe via iTunes